Are you looking for some help with your blog or business? If so, you’ve come to the right place. You can hire me to help you with a variety of tasks on your site.
I am what’s known as a Virtual Assistant, also known as a VA. This means that I run a business where I provide support tasks on a freelance basis to a variety of small business owners or bloggers.
My main line of expertise is as a Pinterest Manager. I’ve been doing this for more than five years now and I have more than a dozen clients in a variety of niches:
- Food bloggers/Food Photographers
- Fashion bloggers
- Travel bloggers
- Etsy store owners
- Parenting/Lifestyle bloggers
My clients know they can totally relax because I am knowledgeable, very hard-working, and will not drop the ball on them and their business. Some of my clients have been with me for years and they tell their friends to hire me also because they know I will take good care of them. My business is mainly built on referrals which demonstrates the trust my clients have in me.
Here are the advantages to having a Pinterest VA on your team:
- Your pins are scheduled for you 365 days per year. Tell me honestly, have you been able to manage that?
- I handle the whole enchilada – Pinterest, Tailwind, Tribes, group boards, loops, pin creation, whatever you need.
- I provide tons of advice to my clients. I talk to them about pin designs, SEO and hashtags, advise them on best practices, suggest seasonal content, provide helpful articles, anything I can do to help them.
- I’m super responsive. I answer every Email – usually within a few hours. But I also try to anticipate what my clients need so Pinterest is the last thing they need to think about.
If you’re interested, just leave me a message and I’ll start a conversation with you to find out what your needs are and get you a quote on my services.
Other Services That I Offer
I also have some other services that you can hire me for. I’ve been blogging for a VERY long time, so I’ve picked up a few skills that I can help you with.
Build a WordPress Website – for FREE (mostly)
I love WordPress and I’m happy to build you a simple WordPress website. I will customize it to your choice of colors, create a nice custom header, create your menus, and set up some basic plugins to keep your site secure and functional. I am able to do this without charging you any fees if you will purchase the products and hosting I recommend. The commissions I receive from these items are enough to cover my time, and they are items you would need anyway – so it’s a win-win for both of us!
- Hosting – you need to buy an annual hosting plan for all WordPress websites. My favorite is Siteground and they start at just $3.95/month – cheap! And their customer service is amazing! I have four sites with them and they’ve been great.
- A WordPress Theme – you need a theme and my choice is the Isabelle theme from Bluchic. It is pretty, easy to customize, and very simple to operate. For safety and security reasons, I will NOT work with a free theme. You want a theme from a paid designer that has all the toughest security built in – I get hackers trying to mess with my site every day! And I will customize it to your choice of color scheme. I’ve done it in turquoise, emerald green, navy and gold, and lots of other color choices.
- Legal Pages – you must have certain legal pages included in your site. Again, there are free options out there, but they may not protect you. I use this package by Amira Law to make sure your site is fully protected and you won’t be sued for using a wrong image or whatever.
If you want me to build your website, just contact me via this form. I will send you all the links and get the information I need to get started. Usually takes me about 2-3 days to create a site from scratch.
Setting up Newsletter Services with MailerLite, Mailchimp or Active Campaign
This is a fairly new service I am offering. I have run regular newsletter campaigns for years and years, so I’ve learned a trick or two and I’m happy to help you get set up with your own newsletter.
I think this is one of the tasks that really intimidates new bloggers, so I am happy to help you get started. I can create the pop up links for your site, set your freebie items up for automatic delivery, and schedule auto-responder Emails to start reaching out to your new subscribers automatically. I can even advise you on what content to include in your newsletters and help you set up a nice-looking design.
Honestly, I do recommend MailerLite heavily over the other mailing services. I used Active Campaign for about a year and hated it. It was tricky to set up and didn’t have nice templates.
Mailchimp is a very popular choice because it’s free up to 2,000 subscribers, but they don’t have a great reputation and I don’t think they have half as many free features as MailerLite.
MailerLite is free up to the first thousand users and then it’s like $10 a month until 2500 users, so it’s really affordable. It also has some very nice options for pretty newsletter templates, automations, quizzes, timers, and is very easy to set up.
If you want to hire me to help with your newsletter, just leave me a message. I’ll start a conversation with you to find out what your needs are and get you a quote on my services.
If you are interested in coaching – that is something I really enjoy doing. I’m obsessed with business growth and personal development and I’ve seen so many women just struggling so hard when they maybe just need a bit of confidence and a few pointers.
I’ve helped people start their own VA businesses, I’ve coached people on the hard work of starting or managing their blogs – both the tech stuff AND the mindset stuff. I’ve also helped other female business owners on how to make positive changes to run their businesses more efficiently.
I’m also the mother of three sons, so I’m a pro at holding people accountable and getting them to do hard work to get results!
If you want to hire me as a coach, just leave me a message and I’ll start a conversation with you to find out what your needs are and get you a quote on my services.